Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Day Game - Painting Pictures with Kids

Happy Easter Sunday

Easter is the time of the Christian year when Christians remember the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. They believe that Jesus, who they believe was the son of God, died for everyone's wrong-doings and then came back to life three days later to defeat death and evil: so if you believe in Him you will live forever in Heaven.

As we know, Easter plays an important role in many countries. At this time of every year, Easter Eggs and Bunnies always come out to celebrate Easter Sunday with us. It's really an interesting thing to prepare for Easter with family members. Such as decorate Easter Eggs, Easter Cards, Easter Movies for family and etc.

Don't forget to give your children a memorial Easter Day by Easter culture, Easter stories, and fun Easter Egg hunt games. You can find more ideas to celebrate Easter for Kids.

Before you start our game journey, please find your way through this maze.


Easter painting pictures 01

Here are some pictures for parents and kids to paint in with your imagination. Print these pictures without colors and enjoy yourselves!

Easter painting pictures 02

Easter painting pictures 03

Easter painting pictures 04

Easter painting pictures 05

Easter painting pictures 06

Easter painting pictures 07

Easter painting pictures 08

Easter painting pictures 09

Easter painting pictures 10

Easter painting pictures 11


Here is a set of Easter tips for all of you, besides:

Easter Wishes Cards
Preparation for Easter
Easter PowerPoint Sources:
Easter Wallpapers and Pictures:

21 comments:

  1. The information in this blog is extremely useful for the people. friv game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been really impressed by going through this awesome blog. drivinggames.cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| friv games| frivgames| kizi2| kizi 2
    unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| jogos da barbie| kizi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was excited to uncover this great site. I want to to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every part of it and i also have you book marked to look at new stuff in your website.
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big Farm

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good blog. Thanks for sharing the information. It is very useful for my future. keep sharing
    happy wheels | friv | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
    google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
    what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
    I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
    Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Thanks for sharing the information. That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this fiel frizz, fliv, stardoll game, fr9 juegos, 9games, io games

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing .. Thanks for giving me the useful information. I think I need it!
    watergirl and fireboy
    Geometry Dash

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was working and suddenly I visits your site frequently and recommended it to me to read also. Age Of War 2
    Big Farm | Slitherio
    Tank Trouble | Happy Wheels
    Goodgeme Empire | Slither.io

    ReplyDelete
  11. The article gives me a lot of interesting information. I still often share life experiences with friends. And I enjoyed the convenience and attractiveness of free messaging app
    whatsapp baixar , baixar whatsapp , whatsapp baixar , baixar whatsapp gratis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Facebook has become a part of my life, not only helped me to connect with you but also where I can share every moment in life. I really like the convenience that it brings
    facebook baixar , baixar facebook , facebook baixar , baixar facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic
    baixar facebook , baixar facebook gratis , facebook baixar ,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your article made me very impressed. I enjoyed it, I would expect at your website, or more articles
    baixar whatsapp. baixar whatsapp gratis. whatsapp baixar,

    ReplyDelete
  15. In your article, points caught my attention the most is how your prose, to give me a deep impression. Wish you would write more. good luck!
    return man 2 game , return man 2 , return man ,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    subway surfers game , subway surfer , subway surfers

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.
    Facebook Lite | Baixar Facebook | whatsapp baixar
    Score Hero

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: superfighters2.net. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  19. great post. i like it. feeling great when reading your post .

    potaup

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...