Banner

Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to Extract Music/Audio From Flash Games/SWF Files?


Another weekend is coming soon. Do you have a date?

This weekend,I will go to KTV with my friends, and sing to my heart's content. Soft and merry music always attract me. So, when I found the flash game - Take a Walk, I was exciting.

In Take a Walk, players jump over the obstacles and collect the notes according to the rhythm of the music. Please put on your earphones and enjoy this music journey.




Instructions

Right Key – Forward
 Left Key – Backward 
Up Key or Z or SPACE – Jump 
ESC – Exit 
WASD & J also work


What do you think about the music in this flash game? Are the songs euphonious? I can't wait to upload them to my iPod and share with my friends on facebook.

With Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro, I extract music successfully.


Step 1: Open Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro, click "Browse" and then choose the input way from the drop-down menu.


Step 2: Click “Export” to set the parameters for outputting.
  • Check the “Rip Audio” option to save the sound from SWF in another folder.
  • Choose an audio format from the drop-down menu to convert SWF to audio file.
Step3: Play flash game and start Capture when you want to extract the music and Stop as you want, too.


Step 4: Click “Convert” to start the SWF to audio conversion.


After getting the music, don't forget to share with your friends!


Related Articles
Record Flash Games Video And Share With Other Players 
Flash Downloader  
More Funny Flash Games

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...